A bitfield for how to draw a wall, as well as a few flags for interaction. Add all together all wanted flag values.
Flag values for wall cstat are:
- 1 - Make wall blockable
- 2 - Make bottoms of invisible walls swapped
- 4 - Align picture on bottom
- 8 - Flip wall around y-axis
- 16 - Make masking wall
- 32 - Make wall one sided
- 64 - Make wall able to be hit by weapons
- 128 - Make wall transparent
- 256 - Flip wall around x-axis
- 512 - Second transparency level (combine with cstat 128)
Unused bits are NOT free for user programming, but are rather reserved for potential future EDuke32 features.