(Redirected from AI)
The ai command is used in two different ways:
- To define a combination of actions and movements for an actor to execute.
- To execute a predefined ai within the actor's code.
Define an ai outside of the actor code using the following syntax:
- ai <name> <action> <move> <moveflags...>
- <name> is the name of the ai routine.
- <action> is the action the actor will display when the ai routine is called.
- <move> is the move used during the ai routine.
- <moveflags...> is a (possibly empty) sequence of parameters that specify certain hardcoded movement behavior.
- Values for each <moveflag> (defined in DEFS.CON) are:
- faceplayer, geth, getv, randomangle, faceplayerslow, spin, faceplayersmart, fleeenemy, jumptoplayer, seekplayer, furthestdir, and dodgebullet. See move for more information.
Execute a predefined ai inside the actor code using the following syntax:
- ai <ainame>