Duke Theft Auto
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Duke Theft Auto
- Duke Theft Auto ModDB Page
- AMC: Duke Theft Auto Thread
- 3D Realms: Duke Theft Auto Thread
- Duke Nukem Repository: Duke Theft Auto Thread
- GTA Gaming: Duke Theft Auto Thread
- GTA Place: Duke Theft Auto Thread
- Duke Theft Auto Videos
- New Enthusiast Article On Duke Theft Auto
- Creativity in Constraints ModDB Article
- Q. Is this mod finished and downloadable yet?
- A. No it is not, but there is a Alpha that is available for download from here. Duke Theft Auto Alpha
But I don't give any support for this version and it is only to give people an idea if the mod can run on there computer.
- Q. When will the mod be completed?
- A. Do I even have to say? "When it's done"
- Q. Will the weapon from GTA [insert GTA title here other than GTA I] be in this mod?
- A. No. The only weapon that has been used that isn't in GTA I is the shotgun from GTA II.
- Q. NYPD, LAPD, SFPD. Don't Fuck With Me!
- A. Yes all the original GTA I classic songs are there. Including that favorite of everybody's.
- Q. Will the helicopter and the boat be in the mod, even though the helicopter was in GTA I but not used?
- A. I may include the helicopter but as a police enemy. Not flyable because if the player is able to view the whole city your FPS will bite you where it hurts. I am not sure about the boat at this stage.
- Q. Are the maps identical to the original GTA I maps?
- A. In the way of layout, No.
- Q. Are there any missions? If so are they the GTA I ones?
- A. Yes there are, but they are not identical to the GTA I ones.
- Q. Do I need to own Duke Nukem 3D to play this?
- A. No you don't. This mod will be a standalone mod that doesnt require you to own Duke Nukem 3D. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy Duke Nukem 3D. It's a great game and it only costs $10 bucks now. Support 3D Realms and grab a copy from the online shop.
- The Commander - Leader, Code, Art, Sound, Models, Mapping
- Dr. Kylstien - Code (Cars sloping correctly)
- The Eastrums - Music
- The Stinger - Art
- TX - For Eduke32, wouldn't have got this far with out it.
- Black Rayne Studios - For models.
- DeeperThought - For helpful comments.
- GFX 3D - For models.
- Geoffrey - For the great Duke Star logo.
- GOD TC - For the pistol art.
- Nukey - For his online mapping tutorial.
- William Gee - For the Duke games online when I needed time to get away from my mod.
- XTHX2 - For some code I no longer use now.
- The High Resolution Pack Team
- GTA Gaming
- gta 5 money
- Rockstar Games
- Rockstar North
- All the people I poked fun at in the mod. :)