Jump to navigation Jump to search
Under the mouse setup menu, you will find the configuration screen which allows you to specify which functions are assigned to which mouse buttons. You will also find the following options:
- Sensitivity is a slider which allows you to configure how sensitive the in-game mouse movement is. Lower values equal a lower degree of mouse sensitivity, of course.
Mouse aiming toggle
- Mouse aiming toggle determines whether the mouse aim functionality in the game is toggled on or off. Note that this option will be disabled if the 'mouse aiming type' option in player setup is set to 'held'. Available values are on and off.
Invert mouse aim
- Invert mouse aim controls whether or not vertical mouse input is inverted in the game. If this option is enabled, moving the mouse upwards in-game will move your view downwards and vice-versa. Available values are on and off.
- X-axis scale is a multiplier for mouse input on the X axis. This can be used to fine-tune the horizontal mouse sensitivity separately from the vertical mouse sensitivity. Values range from -4.00 to 3.88.
- Y-axis scale is a multiplier for mouse input on the Y axis. This can be used to fine-tune the vertical mouse sensitivity separately from the horizontal mouse sensitivity. Values range from -4.00 to 3.88.
- The dead zone option allows you to configure the game to ignore a certain amount of mouse input. This can be useful if you have a mouse which "twitches" and the subsequent sporadic twitching of the game view bothers you.
Digital axes actions
- Digital axes actions enables you to assign game functions to the so-called 'digital axes' of your mouse. Most players will never have a need to change this.