Special Tile Reference Guide
Refer to Level editing#The Special Sprites for descriptions of these.
1247 SEENINE: Refer to Category:Editing C-9 Effects for a description.
GUNS AND AMMO
- The pistol. It contains 48 bullets.
- The chaingun. It contains 50 bullets.
- The RPG. It contains 5 rockets.
- The freezer. It contains 25 ammo.
- The shrinker/expander. It contains 5 shrinker crystals.
- A single pipebomb.
- A single tripbomb. Do not confuse this with sprite #
- The shotgun. Shotguns placed in a level by the mapper contain 10 rounds; those randomly dropped by pigcops contain 1-4.
- The devastator. It contains 15 rockets.
- Despite its appearance, this sprite does nothing.
- 25 ammo for the freezer.
- 12 bullets for the pistol.
- 50 bullets for the chaingun.
- 15 rockets for the devastator.
- 5 rockets for the RPG.
- 20 expander crystals for the shrinker/expander.
- 5 shrinker crystals for the shrinker/expander.
- A box of 5 pipebombs.
- 10 rounds for the shotgun.
HEALTH AND EQUIPMENT
- Restores ten health points.
- Restores thirty health points
- The medikit. Has 100 points of health it can restore when the player desires.
- Armor. When placed in a level by the mapper, it restores the player's armor to 100%. When randomly dropped by a pigcop it restores the player's armor to 50% or 75%.
- The steroids.
- The scuba gear.
- The jetpack.
- The night vision goggles.
- A blue accesscard. Changing its palette to 21 or 23 turns it into a red or yellow access card respectively.
- The protective boots.
- Adds 50 health to the player, to a maximum of 200%.
BUTTONS AND SWITCHES
- The nukebutton. Give it a lotag of 32767, 65534 or 65535 to end the level. For secret levels, give it a palette of 14 and a lotag equal to the level number you want to go to.
- Causes drops of water to fall.
- Causes rising bubbles to spawn.
- A rat that runs away from Duke and squeaks.
- A newspaper blown by the wind. This does not work properly, and just zooms off into the sky.
901, 902, 903 STRIPEBALL, QUEBALL and POCKET
- The three sprites for a working pool table. Make sure sprite 903 (pocket) is not blockable, otherwise the balls can not 'drop'.
- This object damages Duke with electricity if he is too close. It also does two things when it is destroyed: