Jump to navigation Jump to search
Retrieved from "https://wiki.eduke32.com/w/index.php?title=Lotag&oldid=12307"
lotag is used in the following structures:
sprite struct; the sprite's current lotag.
- Actor sprites use lotags to specify what skill the sprite should appear on:
- 0 "No Monsters" and above
- 1 "Piece of Cake" and above
- 2 "Let's Rock" and above
- 3 "Come Get Some" and above
- 4 "Damn, I'm Good" only
- On a forcefield, the wall's lotag specifies which switch can turn it off
- Walls can be assigned a lotag for other special behavior (e.g., to play the "Damn I'm good" sound cue when the player presses use on a mirror)
- See also Category:Editing_Walls_and_Wall_Effects