Current Project: Beginner's Guide to EDuke32
--Usurper 16:41, 5 Sep 2005 (CDT): Basic layout, intro and linkage, began variables section
--Usurper 18:31, 22 September 2005 (CDT): Watching Tx do all the hard work here while lamenting my long hours at work without overtime
Events for the + and - keys (screen sizing) to
- Remove the stuttering and sound effect that occurs when pressing them when screen size is set in-con by the userdef screen_size and
- Allow these keys to be used for something else.
Custom non-static walls - would allow the player to define a tile #. It would be possible to allow these custom walls to:
- Harm the player on contact (forcefield property)
- Bounce the player back (forcefield property)
- Absorb, impact, or reflect projectiles
- "break" and change to another tile
- Spawn glass, debris, or custom actors
- Pan X or Y at independently varying speed
Previously Granted Requests
define PROJ_TIME - Would allow a custom projectile to vanish or detonate after a certain number of counts. Whether they simply disappear or spawn their explosion/hitradius/etc. would be dependent upon a flag.
define PROJ_RANGE - For melee weapons, would give the weapon's range. A dagger should have a shorter range than a longsword, and a longsword should have a shorter range than a spear, but there isn't a simple way do this currently.
noshade - Plug this into an actor and it will ignore sector shading.
Yes, I'm the fucker...
...that requested ezshootvar.